Risk management, Public health matters, risk communication and perspectives on the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs2030)

Thursday 8 September 2016

What are your dreams?

Biography.com


Every day we go about hoping and wanting things to get better in our different communities, countries and the world.
We wish that our future generations has more than what we were provided.
We wish that our children achieve more than what we have attained.

In the famous words of Martin Luther King Jr.

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise and live out the true meaning of its creed - we hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

And at this point I share some of my dreams with you:

I have a dream that we substitute trying to impress each other with caring for ourselves with the utmost love and respect.

I have a dream that in Africa, maternal deaths will be reduced to the barest minimum, with the maternal mortality ratios being comparable to those seen in developed regions.

I have a dream that we treat money as not just the end target, but as a by-product of pursuing our visions.

I have a dream that we communicate with deep meaning amongst ourselves, thereby encouraging a deep relationship that stretches across limitations, beliefs, religion, geography and any boundaries.

I have a dream that when anger and fear surfaces; we handle it courageously while maintaining our values.

I have a dream where we as citizens of the world, share our collective intelligence and wisdom, to generate strength, creativity and unity that our future generations can benefit from.

I encourage you to dream with me because:

“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” (John Lennon)

What are your dreams? Share them here with us!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Risk Watch. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig