Risk management, Public health matters, risk communication and perspectives on the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs2030)

Thursday 25 August 2016

New beginnings !!!



Hello Everyone

Welcome to my world. As a final year Phd Public Health Candidate, I am now using this platform to make a much needed transition, bringing the findings from my research to the general public. In addition to discussing general burgeoning issues plaguing the public health field (e.g Maternal mortality) especially in Africa.

I have been fortunate and lucky to have the ability to pursue a quality education. This has been the primary driver to my dreams and aspirations, giving me the tools to break barriers and inspire younger people in my sphere of contact. This is my story, but what about the individuals without such opportunities. Sadly no-one possesses a magic formula that can perfect the world. However, every little effort counts.

Welcome once again to this blog, each post will be short and concise I hope you enjoy the journey.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Risk Watch. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig